The rumors are true! It went so well last time, we’re doing it again! The beer mile is on July 12 (it’s during our monthly meeting!). Come one, come all. We’re doing our beer mile a little differently by doing out and back eighths, because we could, er, never get a permit to do this on a track. Here are some details:
- 6:45 PM
- Parking lot six.
- Beer may be non-alcoholic.
- You must have a designated driver.
- Each runner will have four beverages 12 ounce beverages which they must open themselves during the race. The cans may be any temperature.
- One beer is consumed at the start, and one after each 1/4 mile.
- Manual timing. It’ll be great.
Questions? Ask Greg