Have a kid with special needs? Consider our VIP program.
- All groups will meet Monday and Thursday evenings from 6-7:30 p.m. for 90 minute workouts at Somers High School track, June 30th through August 7. Please make every effort to arrive 15 minutes early.
- Focus on fun, life fitness, running and field events
- Ages 5- 18 welcome – All children under 10 years old must be chaperoned !!!
- Children grouped by age with an NYS certified coach for each group
- Perfect for the beginners wanting to learn a sport or the experienced athlete looking to increase fitness for any sport. Training for the serious track and field athlete
- Fee is $40 per child. Fee includes one year TRRC membership, t-shirt, program, and picnic. Single ‘guest’ session $10 (no t-shirt included)
- Program will be held rain or shine — canceled when lightning/thunder – will be on WHUD radio by 5:00 PM
- Registration limited to the first 400 applicants – early registration is encouraged.
- Registration closes June 27, 2014. Please don’t mail registrations after June 23rd.
- Fun competition in summer track and field events is optional (“Summer Twilight Series” – Tuesdays)
- Scholarships available to a graduating High School senior or college undergraduate (2014)
- For information contact Rich Nash 914-438-3721 Ranashinc@aol.com or Joanna Nash 914-438-3722 Joannanash@optonline.net.