Back for another year. The beer mile is on July 11 (it’s during our monthly meeting!). Come one, come all. We’re doing our beer mile a little differently by doing out and back quarters, because we could, er, never get a permit to do this on a track. Here are some details:
- 6:45 PM
- Parking lot six.
- Beer may be non-alcoholic.
- You must have a designated driver.
- Each runner will have four beverages 12 ounce beverages which they must open themselves during the race. The cans may be any temperature.
- One beer is consumed at the start, and one after each 1/4 mile.
- Manual timing. It’ll be great.
Questions? Ask Greg