The beer mile is on July 10 just before our monthly meeting. Come one, come all. We do our beer mile a little differently by doing out and back quarters, because we could, er, never get a permit to do this on a track. We have non-alcoholic beer donated by Athletic Brewing for anyone that wants to do the race without the alcohol. Here are some details:
- 6:45 PM
- Parking lot six.
- BYOB (or use Athletic Brewing’s Upside Down Ale or Run Wild IPA)
- You must have a designated driver if drinking alcohol.
- Each runner will have four 12 ounce beverages which they must open themselves during the race. The cans may be any temperature.
- One beer is consumed at the start, and one after each 1/4 mile.
- Throwing up during races induces a one lap penalty.
- leaving more that 4 ounces total causes a disqualification.
- Winner gets a tech shirt from Athletic Brewing
Questions? Ask Greg