About $10,000 raised for
St. Mary’s Food Pantry (Mohegan Lake), St. John’s Food Pantry (Mahopac) and CHHOP (Peekskill)
Top three Men:
- Bart Rust (19 years old) 15:39
- Jordan Wolff (43) 17:33
- Colin McCarthy (16) 17:59
- Lily Day (12 years old) 19:25
- Jenna Pressman (19) 19:40
- Gabriella Vlattas (21) 20:17
Thanksgiving Day FUN RUN!
All proceeds to benefit: St. Mary’s Food Pantry (Mohegan Lake), St. John’s Food Pantry (Mahopac) and CHHOP (Peekskill)
- Race day registration will be available and is $25. T-Shirts are optional and are an extra $15.
- THIS IS A FUN RUN. There will be a clock but no results will be produced, so time yourself!
- Bib and t-shirt pick up will take place from 7:30AM to 8:25AM on race day
- The 5K will start at the end of Front Street, go to Route 118 and then a bit down 118 and then return to the finish just beyond the start.
- T-shirts will be available for sale race day for $15
- Awards (edible) to top 3 male and female finishers
- There is a one hour time limit
- Strollers are allowed and will start at the back. Dogs are not allowed, sorry.