Our COVID protocols have been working, so we’re thrilled to announce:
Westchester’s oldest trail race, the Mudders and Grunters Cross Country Race will be run Sunday March 21st at 10am at FDR Park.
- All runners compete on the same approximately 5 mile, single loop course.
- The course is run off road, through as much muck, mud and water as we can find.
- Some hills are included.
- Multiple water crossings are present; depth is dependent on pre-race weather.
- Course difficulty is determined by weather.
- Wear old shoes and clothes. Eye goggles recommended.
New this year
- We’re lowering prices and eating the processing charges – $20, $18 if you’re a Taconic (which you should be)
- You must wear a mask at all times except when actually running, and maintain social distance from everyone in the park not racing even if it means you run slower.
- We’re doing pies to the top three winners male/female, No age group prizes but we’ll have the winners posted online.
- The World Famous “Geronimo Cup” is a being suspended for this year.
- Race capped at 120.
- Age limit – no runners under 13 years old
- Tee-shirt to all 100 registrants, no size guarantees but we’ll do our best.
- There is no traditional Taconic spread after the race, but you’ll get a bottle of water.
- The waver is different this year, as we’re asking you to acknowledge the COVID risk.
- Pre Registration only, no race day.
Race Director: Nick Jubok (914) 245-0157 email: [email protected]