Westchester’s oldest trail race, the Mudders and Grunters Cross Country Race will be run Sunday March 25 10am at FDR Park.
All runners compete on the same approximately 5 mile, single loop course. The course is run off road, through as much muck, mud and water as we can find. Some hills are included. Multiple water crossings are present; depth is dependent on pre-race weather. Course difficulty is determined by weather. Wear old shoes and clothes. Eye goggles recommended.
- Individual Awards: Top 3, and Male & Female Age groups.
- The World Famous “Geronimo Cup” will be awarded to the 4-person team with the lowest place finish total. Teams sign up on race day, individual entry fees apply.
- Registration: Members $ 22 and non members $25
- Post registration: All entrants pay $30.00 day of race
- Post race refreshments
- Age limit – no runners under 13 years old
- Special Commemorative Tee-shirt to first 300 pre-registered
Race Director: Nick Jubok (914) 245-0157 email: [email protected]
Wondering what the buzz is all about? Check out this video.