The 32nd Annual St. Patrick’s Day 10K/2M Sunday March 18 in FDR State Park (directions). The 2 miler will start at 10, and the 10k at 10:45am.
- Members $ 18
- Non members $20
- Children under 16: $10
- Race Day all adults: $25
- $45 for up to 4 people in the same family.
- New this year: join as a team, six people together get $2 off each!
You need to start the registration on runsignup to see the discount rates, in other words, until you’re logged in as a member you won’t see the $2 off, or until you start registering your family you won’t see the $45 rate.
- Post race refreshments!
- We’ll RAFFLE Two Air Tickets to Ireland (raffle is to win $1000 total towards the actual cost of two purchased tickets; you buy the tickets, we reimburse you. You go to Ireland. Take a picture, send it to is. We’ll put it on the website. Picture is optional.)
- T-shirts T-shirts or engraved tankards to the 1st 500 registrants
- NO REFUNDS on any registrations.
Need the paper form? We got you covered:St Pats Flyer 2018
Support our sponsors!!!!
This practice concentrates on athletes – what an excellent resource to get you back to the starting line!
North Castle Chiropractic in Armonk takes care of Coach Jack and so many of our runners.
We’re thrilled to have Professional Physical Therapy as a sponsor. They’ve got locations all over the tri-state area, so there’s one close to you.
There is hardly any amongst us who hasn’t been well served by the Westchester Road Runner store. An outstanding resource; we’re proud to have them as a sponsor.